As many of you know, Product Ads are a great way to get customers to engage with your best selling products. Using an image and price in the ad drive customers to connect and purchase your products with just a few clicks. Now, are Product Ads right for you? Let's see:
- Are you a retailer with e-commerce and secure check-out on your website?
- Do you sell multiple products?
- Can you verify your domain ownership?
- Have a U.S. billing address in Bing Ads?
- Can you set aside the time needed to set up Product Ads?
If you answered yes to all the questions above then Product Ads is right for you and you should to tune into our info-packed podcast. I’ve joined forces with experts, Lara and Lenny, to cover four important topics to ensure your success with Bing Product Ads:
- Information on why and how to get started with Product Ads
- Tips and Tricks to get your store, feed and campaigns set up
- Editorial policy and optimizations specific to Product Ads
- Reporting Available to get the most of your Product Ads Campaigns
Thanks for reading!
NOTE: The information contained in this blog post is intended for agencies and advertisers that are self-managed or supported by Microsoft. If you are an agency or advertiser managed by Yahoo, the details therein may not be applicable, and you are encouraged to contact your Account Representative for more information.