How do I delete my account?
Deleting an account will make it "inactive." Although inactive accounts can be reactivated by Customer Support, you should only delete an account if you have no plans to use it in the future. If you anticipate using your Bing Ads account again, you should simply pause your campaigns, which will stop your ads from running and charges from accumulating.
Before you delete your Bing Ads account, see if any of these resources might help you:
|I don't know where to start.||Free coaching to help you get started|
|I am seeing a low return on my investment.||How do I improve my ad campaign performance?|
Get my ad to the top of the search results page
|My ads aren't getting to the right people.||How can I get my ads in front of my customers?|
How to target my customers by adjusting my bids
|My ads get too many editorial disapprovals.||The editorial review|
How do I challenge a disapproval?
If you decide to delete an account, you'll need to verify that:
- You do not have any pending charges or credits. To pay pending charges, see Pay your account balance. If you have a credit, please Contact Support for your refund.
- All of your campaigns are paused:
- On the Campaigns tab, select all campaigns.
- Select Change status, and then click Pause.
To delete an account
- Click the gear icon , and then click Accounts & Billing.
- If you only have one account, click Switch to old version in the upper-right portion of the page.
- In the list of accounts, select the ones you want to delete.
- Click Delete.