Why use Universal Event Tracking?
Improve your investment: Event tracking analytics can help you optimize your campaigns more effectively by knowing which keywords convert and which ones don’t.
Easy to manage: Tag your site once with just one tag. No need to create or add new tracking tags to your site each time you add a new account or conversion goal you want to track.
Remarketing ready: UET tags also serve as remarketing tags, making you ready for Remarketing in Paid Search. Remarketing lets you customize your bids, ads and keywords for people who have previously visited your site.
Compatibility: Tracking tags work with Google Tag Manager and other leading tag management solutions.
What can I track with Universal Event Tracking?
Track a variety of conversion goals such as a purchase, sign up, download and more. You can set up your conversion goals based on:
- The quantity of people that visited a specific page or section of your site
- When visitors spend a specified amount of time on your website
- People that visited more than the specified number of pages on your website
- The number of people that clicked and installed your mobile app
- And several more custom goals and events
Start using Universal Event Tracking
Learn more about tracking sales and other conversions using Universal Event Tracking and get started today.