Advertising Week Europe has come around again for its sixth year – and this year Bing is showing up bigger than ever before.
Demystifying artificial intelligence (AI), considering conversations around talent and diversity in the advertising industry and answering questions about what the future of search will look like, are just a few of the topics which we will be contributing to over the week.
We'll talk about everday AI across your work and life
AI is set to be one of the biggest conversation starters for marketers during the event and it’s something we at Microsoft are committed to making available to everyone. In particular, with search at the heart of this technology, we will bring to life its benefits not just for marketers, but for those across all sectors, through explaining how those across any industry can get ahead of the AI curve.
Come search with us and learn more
If you’re planning to attend, come find out more at Bing’s very own Search Bar, located on the first floor of the Picturehouse – it’s the first bar where you pay for drinks with answers, rather than money!
We will also be hosting a series of seminars, presentations and panels throughout the week – more information on when and where you can find us, below. Stay tuned on our activity during the week through our social channels by visiting the Bing Ads blog
and following us on Twitter
– and following the #AWEurope
hashtag for the latest event excitement.
- 12.15pm – Tech For Good (IPA Stage)
- Haiyan Zhang, Innovation Director, Microsoft Research Cambridge
- Hector Minto, Senior Technology Evangelist, Microsoft
- 15.20pm Everyday AI (Stage 2)
- Steve Clayton, Chief Storyteller and General Manager, Microsoft
- 15.30pm Verticals Series: Retail (Stage 3)
- Kate Newton, Insights Manager, Bing Ads
- Rob Weston Director, Brand & Marketing, Marks & Spencer
- Bill Fisher, Analyst & Writer, EMARKETER
- Kristo Ovaska, Founder & CEO, Smartly.io
- Vicki Maguire, Joint Chief Creative Officer, Grey London
- 10.00am Bing: Intelligent Search (Stage 1)
- Brian Kealy, Head of International Consumer Marketing, Bing
- PLUS special guest
- 12.45pm Tech opens up more opportunities for people with learning difficulties (Stage 3)
- Steven Woodgate, Surface & HoloLens Marketing Manager, Microsoft
- 16.15pm The Future of Search (Guardian Stage)
- Axel Steinman Vice President for EMEA Bing Ads Sales, Bing Ads
- Matt Bush, Country Sales Director UK, Google
- Eric Edge, Head of Global Marketing Communications, Pinterest
- The panel will be hosted by Emily Tan, Global Technology Editor, Campaign
- 16.15pm Mixed Reality: A New Way For Brands To Collaborate, Create & Communicate (IPA Stage)
- Leila Martine Product Marketing Director, Mixed Reality Microsoft HoloLens
- Sol Rogers, Founder & CEO, Rewind
- Simon Windsor, Co-Founder and Director, Dimension
We look forward to seeing you there.