On April 26 at Seattle’s Museum of Pop Culture, Microsoft honored and celebrated the winners of its inaugural 2017 Global Bing Partner Awards.
What an incredible evening we enjoyed together!
More than 220 attendees gathered as we recognized the individuals and teams from our Bing Partners around the world who consistently demonstrate impactful, industry-leading and top-performing work.
Our partners play a critical role in shaping the future of search while bringing to life the opportunities search offers marketers to better understand consumer intent, while driving relevant and measurable digital engagement. In partnership, we achieve more together. The Global Bing Partner Awards ceremony was an opportunity for us to have fun and recognize our demand partners, supply partners and their account teams for achieving an incredible year of growth and innovation with Bing.
The evening was hosted by entertainer and emcee, Fred Northup, and began with a musical performance by electric violinist, Geoffrey Castle and a delicious meal prepared by Wolfgang Puck. Rik van der Kooi, corporate vice president of Microsoft Advertising, kicked off the evening with a warm welcome and a video recap and celebration of the North American Bing Agency Award winners, who were recognized in September at the New York City Gala. The ceremony then transitioned to celebrating the 22 winners of the evening, across six different categories. The event ended with dancing and Mix Master Mike at the turntable.
It was an inspiring evening recognizing our partners and a great way to kick-off the Bing Partner Summit that took place on the Redmond campus the next day.
Thank you for celebrating with us and congratulations to the following winners:
Partners of the Year
The partner of the year is awarded to the channel, technology and agency partner that engages with Bing Advertising in a true partnership. These partners consistently increase engagement across engineering, sales and marketing to scale joint activities.
- Channel Partner of the Year: Dealer.com
- Technology Partner of the Year: Kenshoo
- Channel Partner of the Year: SoLocal Group
- Technology Partner of the Year: Kenshoo
- Agency of the Year: iProspect NL
- Channel Partner of the Year: Sensis
- Agency of the Year: Reprise
Rising Star Partner of the Year
The rising star is awarded to a channel, technology and agency partner that engages with Bing Ads in an innovative and “growth hacking” way. These partners continually demonstrate leadership and growth in search and partnerships, while providing great service to their customers.
- Rising Star Channel Partner of the Year (TIE): LocalEdge
- Rising Star Channel Partner of the Year (TIE): Team Velocity
- Rising Star Technology Partner of Year: QuanticMind
- Rising Star Agency of the Year: Metric Theory*
*Metric Theory was honored in this new category and will receive their award at the North American Agency Awards in New York City this fall.
- Rising Star Channel Partner of the Year: Dolead
- Rising Star Agency of the Year: Hurra Communications
- Rising Star Channel Partner of the Year: ReachLocal
- Rising Star Agency of the Year: WebProfits
Innovation Partner of the Year
The innovation partner of the year is awarded to the channel partner and technology partner demonstrating growth in adoption and showcasing the most innovative thinking around a feature or product application. These partners are growth hackers and visionaries.
- Innovation Channel Partner of the Year: YP
- Innovation Technology Partner of the Year: Adobe Advertising Cloud
Growth Partner of the Year
The growth channel partner of the year is awarded to the channel partner and technology partner and agency partner that has demonstrated extraordinary growth with Bing in 2016, both in overall spend and product adoption. These partners are investing in the Bing partnership and demonstrating significant growth.
- Growth Channel Partner of the Year: Logical Position
- Growth Technology Partner of the Year: MatchCraft
Key Influencers of the Year
The key influencer of the year is awarded to an individual within one of the partner organizations who shows a true commitment to partnering with Bing Ads. They break down barriers and are true champions for Bing.
- Key Influencer of the Year: Channel partner: Teresa Bordenet from Showroom Logic
- Key Influencer of the Year: Technology partner: Milena Krasteva from Adobe Advertising Cloud
In addition to recognizing the outstanding partners in our Bing Partner Program, we also recognized a publisher of the year. Our supply partners are an invaluable part of our ecosystem and the driving force behind the innovative and performance-driven work we do. They are a critical part of the Bing strategy and help us to differentiate our business with high-quality, differentiated inventory.
Publisher of the year
Congratulations again to all of our winners and thank you for the fun evening!
To learn more about the Bing Partner Program visit:
https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/bing-partners/welcome or follow #BingPartner.