“You say you want a revolution?” That’s a lyric from a Beatles song. What about a ROI Revolution? It’s a cutting-edge digital marketing agency based out of Raleigh, North Carolina, offering close to 15 years of experience in the digital realm. The company focuses its ROI-driven expertise on paid search, online shopping, marketplaces, SEO, conversion rate optimization and social media advertising. Currently, more than 275 e-commerce merchants spread across seven countries rely on the agency for search advertising help and collaborative services.
The agency manages tens of millions of dollars in monthly ad spend; every year, more than $200 million. That’s a lot of spend, not to mention responsibility. A sizeable portion of that comes from Bing Ads. In fact, ROI Revolution happens to be the number one Bing-Certified Agency in North America. The company takes pride in that designation just as it does in the quality of its services and responsiveness. But it doesn’t rest on its laurels.
“Our mission is to be the best in the world at managing measurable, ROI-driven online advertising for our clients,” says Greg Bauman, business development manager at the company. “Every one of our clients works with a dedicated account team who utilizes not only their deep domain and industry knowledge, but also our own proprietary suite of applications.”
To that end, the company’s team of more than 100 people leverages statistical data from its own internal tools, as well as those of Google and Bing, to provide transparency in their marketing efforts and maximize ROI for all of its clients. “Among other things, what our clients love most about our company is that we’re highly responsive, we care about their business and we deliver results,” Bauman says.
So, what does the ROI Revolution find to be the most useful aspects of Bing Ads? Here are a few:
- Bing Ads offers great support for Google Import, making it easy for customers to import their campaigns from Google Ads into Bing Ads.
- Bing Ads exposes an advertiser’s search ads to tens of millions of unique searchers. Bing Ads text and Product Ads may bring in less volume than Google Ads, but they do provide advertisers with valuable exposure to targeted audiences.
- Advertisers making the switch to Product Ads find their average click-through rate increase by as much as 45% against text-only ads, as well as higher conversion rates. Product Ads can run alongside a text ad, giving advertisers two opportunities to capture clicks — and a way to stand out against the competition.
- When Bing displays a Product Ad, it pulls content directly from the product information in a customer’s feed, matching it with the user’s search and what Bing determines is the search intent. While this can give an advertiser less control, it also tends to match ads with consumers who are further along in the buying cycle.
- Bing’s share of device traffic leans heavily toward computers, which provides a full-screen shopping experience and converts at a much higher rate than other devices.
Every customer comes with a unique set of circumstances. ROI Revolution works with each one to understand their story, the journey they want to take and their ultimate destination.