Microsoft Advertising Research and Development Wants to Meet YOU at SMX East!
If you’re managing paid search campaigns and heading to SMX East in NYC next week, our team would love to talk with you!
There will be two, 1hr focus groups at SMX East and you’re invited to sign up and participate in one or both:
adCenter Campaign Improvements: Come see new design ideas for campaign management, monitoring and reporting – and let us know what you think. Tell us how you would like to manage and monitor your campaigns and help us design adCenter with you in mind!
General adCenter Feedback: Let’s talk about adCenter. What do you love? What do you hate? What’s on your feature wish list? How can we make SEM easier for you?
You will receive a small gift for your participation in either of these discussions. The following sessions are still available:
- Tues, Oct 5 8am-9am
- Tues, Oct 5 12pm-1pm
If neither of these times fit your schedule, there are still other options for sharing your ideas and feedback with us. You can…
- Stop by the Bing booth and chat with us
- Join us in the adCenter Desktop Lab
- Sit with us at lunch
- Stop by room 1A24 to talk to us about hot topics in paid search for our video journal
For more information about the Feedback sessions, send the following information in an email to email@example.com
- Mobile number:
- Job title:
- Are you currently managing campaigns in adCenter?
- Which tools do you primarily use to access adCenter: website, Desktop, API?
- Which session are you interested in attending:
Feedback on future design ideas in campaign management, monitoring and reporting
General adCenter Feedback
Both 1 and 2
Thanks and we'll see you at SMX East next week!