Product Ads allow you to showcase your products in an engaging ad format by including images, promotional text, pricing and your company name. Serving Product Ads on the Yahoo Bing Network lets you reach 31 million retail searchers that don't use Google in the U.S.1
Are Product Ads right for you?
- Are you a retailer with e-commerce and secure check-out on your website?
- Do you sell multiple products?
- Can you verify your domain ownership?
- Have a U.S. billing address in Bing Ads?
- Can you set aside the time needed to set up Product Ads?
(Please review our additional requirements at the end of the page.*)
If you answered yes to all the questions above then Product Ads is right for you! Keep reading to find all the details you need to know to get started.
Your needs, Bing Ads solutions
We understand your goals as an advertiser. Check out how we can help solve a wide variety of business needs, read our Product Ads overview and see how other customers have taken advantage of this ad format.
Product Ad takes up more space on the search results page than a traditional text ad. Product Ads can also show simultaneously with your text ads, giving you even more
|Product Ads can save you time. Product Ads pull information from your product feed to generate your ad — like image, price and brand name.|
|If you are already running Google Product Listing Ads, it’s easy to import those campaigns into your Bing Ads account. Once set up, Product Ads are easy to manage and maintain.|
If you’re new to Product Ads, watch our introduction video to get started. When you’re ready to create your Product Ads, follow our step-by-step eBook, which shows you how to:
- Claim your domain and create a Bing Merchant Center store.
- Set up your catalog.
- Create Product Ads campaigns.
Even more Product Ads resources
If you need help or more information while creating Product Ads, we offer a range of resources to
- Listen to our podcast to learn how to get started with Product Ads, common issues and helpful tips on getting the most from them. You can also use these supplementary resources mentioned in the podcast:
- Review our Troubleshooting Guide for help with common Product Ads questions.
- Refer to our handy Product Ads Best Practices Guide to make the best decisions during set-up.
- Visit our help articles:
- What are Product Ads?
- What is Bing Merchant Center?
- Get started with Bing Merchant Center.
- Want to see your products on Bing? First verify that you own your URL.
- Read about best practices for Product Ads.
- Create a Product Extension, Product Target and Product Ad.
- Edit or delete Product Ads, Product Extensions and Product Targets.
- Watch our video tutorials:
- Offer retail products and have at least one SKU.
- Be a non-adult advertiser.
- Have a U.S. billing address in Bing Ads. (All advertisers with non-U.S. billing address will be manually reviewed, but you may be approved if you have a clear U.S. presence.)
- Sell products online with a secure online checkout option. (Either internal or external.)
Tips and tricks to optimize your ROI
As with any search campaign, testing is key to long-term success. Try out different version of text, images and product targets to see what works. Check out how one marketing company’s customers found Product Ads success and helped them achieve lower costs while generating more sales. More optimization resources and customer success stories coming soon.
Product Ads customer success story:
Product Ads are subject to the same editorial policy as text ads, with a few additions for the ad type and the use of images. See the following resources:
* To use Product Ads, you must:
1. comScore Search Categories Report (custom), U.S., June 2013.