Product Ads and Bing Shopping Campaigns
Why use Product Ads?
- Give your ads more impact.
- Showcase the items you want to sell.
- Have a larger presence on the page.
- Sell used and refurbished products.
- Reach mobile customers on Android and iOS smartphones.1
Bing Shopping Campaigns help manage Product Ads
Great control. The hierarchy view provides more control over what products you’re showing and how much you’re paying.
Easily manage ads. View your inventory by attributes like brand, product type or custom labels to set appropriate bids.
Share of Voice reporting. View insights on impressions, clicks, average click-through rate and average cost per click, relative to your product targets.
Item level reporting. Get deep performance insight into campaigns, even down to the Item ID level.
Save time. Easily import from existing Google Shopping Campaigns with the same structure and capabilities in Bing Ads.
Get started with Product Ads
Attract more customers with the visual impact of Product Ads. To begin, read about how to get started with Bing Shopping Campaigns.
Add Product Ads
1. Product Ads on Mobile is currently available in the U.S. only. Product Ads for PC and tablet are available as an open beta in the United Kingdom and Australia.