Product Ads and Bing Shopping Campaigns
Why use Product Ads?
- Showcase products in an engaging and impactful ad format.
- Display relevant images of products you’re selling online.
- Gain more real estate on the search results page.
Bing Shopping Campaigns help manage Product Ads
Product Ads help advertisers reach customers, save time and boost efficiency. In turn, Bing Shopping Campaigns helps you get the most out of your Product Ads.
Better control. The new hierarchy view provides more control over what products you’re showing and how much you’re paying.
Easily manage ads. View your inventory by attributes like brand, product type or custom labels to set appropriate bids.
Share of Voice reporting. View insights on impressions, clicks, average click-through rate and average cost per click, relative to your product targets.
Item level reporting. Get deep performance insight into campaigns, even down to the Item ID level.
Save time. Easily import from existing Google Shopping Campaigns with the same structure and capabilities in Bing Ads.
Are Product Ads right for you?
You qualify for Product Ads if you:
- Sell multiple retail products online with at least one Item ID and secure online checkout option.
- Have verifiable website ownership.
- Have a U.S. billing address in your Bing Ads account. (Or, contact support for a manual review if you have a clear U.S. presence.)
- Are not an advertiser of adult content.
Get started with Bing Shopping Campaigns
Attract more customers with the visual impact of Product Ads. To begin, read about how to get started with Bing Shopping Campaigns.
Sign in to get started