Import ad campaigns quickly and easily
Transfer your Google Ads campaigns to Bing Ads using the Google Import tool in Bing Ads online or Bing Ads Editor:
- When you create your Bing Ads account, you’ll be prompted to import your existing campaigns from Google.
- Sign in to your Google Ads account and select the campaigns you would like to import.
- If you would like to set a schedule to automatically import daily, weekly, or monthly, you can choose to do so in "Schedule Imports."
- Once the initial download is complete, you'll receive a summary of your campaign information. Bing Ads will alert you about the imported Google Ads data, including what was skipped, modified or needs addressing during import.
- Load billing and budget information into your Bing Ads account and get started with Bing Ads paid search.
What gets imported
When importing your campaigns, there are a lot of different pieces of information that get imported. At a high level, you know your campaigns, ad groups, and keywords are some of the items that get imported. But, there are more details within a campaign. Read more details about what gets imported.
Customizing campaigns for better performance
Once your Bing Ads account is set up and you've used the Google Import tool, customizing your campaign for the Bing Network audience is an important next step. You don’t want to set it and forget it, but rather you will want to review the details of your new Bing Ads account to ensure you have optimized the account to help you reach your target audience effectively and efficiently.